Impact Wrestling Wrestlers Salaries
Check out how much money Impact Wrestling pays to his talents. No one company revels there pay scale or how much they invest in wrestlers. This report is made according to rumors and observations on some news, podcasts, and research.
How Much Do TNA Stars Get Paid Per Year:
If you know James Strome is not working with Impact Wrestling. He has revealed his Impact Wrestling money deal in an Interview. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Storm was working under a guaranteed deal that paid him in the $150,000 to $200,000 range, which ran out. That Time James Strome was Main Roster and Heel Wrestler of Impact. This is not considered to be a big number but the company can’t afford numbers like these anymore. Now Main Rosters like Brian Cage, Sami Callihan, Moose, Ken, and some other top wrestlers will be get paid up to $100,000. Other main rosters will be get paid up to $50k to $80k.
How Much Do TNA Stars Get Paid Per Appearance:
According to wrestlinginc.com The known pay grades of TNA talent is starts from $200 for local talent that was used for squash matches, and $500 per appearance for the new TNA Contracted wrestlers and then the next tier of pay is $750 an appearance.
If we talk about Pro Wrestlers who are not main rosters but wrestles for Impact Wrestling, they will get paid up to $45,000 per year. Impact Wrestler Killer Cross has reveled this number in a pro wrestling podcast when he requested his release from the promotion because his compensation for working there simply wasn’t enough to provide a living wage.
Impact Wrestling is not so big Pro Wrestling Promotion. TNA has long been considered the second-biggest wrestling promotion in the United States, but the company has never actually come close to being real competition for WWE and AEW. There are many reasons like Impact has Smaller Crowds, there is no WWE’s Production Value, a six-sided ring, that is on the wrong channel and many more reasons are available on the internet. I am not going to blame any promotion, but this is the reality right now, In the future, they will come back to the market they are doing very well now. After all, this is a business. we will provide you every news, rumors, and updates about all Pro Wrestling Promotions stay tuned.
Finally, let’s see the numbers
Every WWE and AEW professional wrestler make a lot of money. In fact, according to Business Insider, the highest-paid male WWE wrestler, John Cena, gets paid $10 million, and others, like Brock Lesnar, get paid $6.5 million. Below are some Popular Impact Wrestlers, with their Salaries in number.
- Kurt Angle: As you know Kurt Angle is currently signed to WWE. Kurt Angle’s salary is about $350,000 monthly as a Backstage Producer. The annual salary will be a total of $4.2 million. He was one of the greatest wrestlers in Impact Wrestling. As of 2006, In Impact Wrestling Angle was get paid nearly $25,000/year not including outside bookings or “house show” contracts.
- AJ Styles: Approximately $1000 to $2000 per show.
- The North: Under Review.
- Tessa Blanchard: currently signed a two-year deal with Impact Wrestling. However, her contract details have not been disclosed. Her Net Worth is $3 million.
- Ace Austin: Under Review.
- Jordynne Grace: Under Review.
- Sami Callihan: I will update soon.
- Brian Cage: Approximately $1000 to $2000 per show.
- Eddie Edwards: I will update soon.
- Mahabali Shera: $58 thousand per year (Approximately)
I know that this is not a perfect list of the salaries of wrestlers, but this is because the company hasn’t released this information. We will update this list soon, as our research is going on. So, stay tuned, and be sure to visit SportNewsWale for the latest pro-wrestling content!
SportNewsWale(SNW) was launched on July 1, 2018, with a mission to provide precise & frequent news updates, hard-hitting analysis, and constructive media reviews from the multiple realms of Pro-Wrestling universe to inform and entertain Pro-Wrestling fans around the globe.