India’s new Women Wrestler in WWE – Sanjana George
Sanjana George is an Indian Professional Wrestler of WWE, and an MMA Fighter (Mixed martial arts). She currently training in WWE NXT. George is a 26-year-old sportsperson, hailing from Kerala, India. After the successful journey of the first Indian woman WWE wrestler Kavita Devi, and Sareena Sandhu, Sanjana signed a contract with WWE.
|Quick Info→||Marital Status||Age||Hometown|
|Answers||unmarried||26 Years||Kerala, India|
Early Life and Wrestling
Sanjana George was born in Kerala, India in 1996. She studied in Uti, Tamil Nadu. George is a sportsperson from her school time. She went to the gym, and also kickboxing classes in her school days. After her college time, she started MMA training and started the journey MMA, after eight months of training she did her first MMA fight. Sanjana has a great MMA record of winning five fights, by losing just one fight. In April 2021, Sanjana got selected in WWE by a tryout. George is currently training in WWE PC in Orlando, Florida.
|Real Name||Sanjana George|
|Birth Name||Not Known|
|Profession||Professional Wrestling & MMA|
|Ring Names||Sanjana George|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||5’5″ foot approx|
|Weight||70 kg approx|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
- Date of Birth: 1996
- Age (as in 2021): 26
- Birthplace: Kerala, India
- Zodiac sign: N/A
- Nationality: Indian
- Hometown: Kerala, India
- School/College: Uti, Tamilnadu
Favorite Wrestlers: The Rock, Ronda Rousey
Movie: We will update you soon
Food: We will update you soon
Family and more
- Father: We will update you soon
- Mother: We will update you soon
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Marital Status: unmarried
- Boyfriend: We will update you soon
Some Leasor Known Facts About Sanjana George
- Sanjana George is a good athletic of MMA.
- She is just 26 years old.
- George is also athletic of Obstacle Couse Racing.
- Sanjana used to run 5 km per day.
- Sanjana discussing her journey of WWE selection, and looking behind with Gaelyn Mendonca.
2. Sanjana won the obstacle race of Maruti Suzuki Arena Devils Circuit.